Scale Tech Skills Training with
Advanced, all-in-one learning platform that
efficiently scales with your learners and needs.
Loved and trusted by leading developer training organizations around the world including -
Why rely on Coding Rooms for coding and tech training?
- Browser-based platform runs on any device, no installations required
- Lighting-fast, professional-grade IDE supports 50+ languages, VS Code, Jupyter Notebook, BlueJ, RStudio, and Git/GitHub
- Live presentation for side-by-side instruction and real-time mentoring sessions
- Advanced & scalable auto-grading, automated feedback and plagiarism detection (auto playback)
- Collaborative content creation and collaborative group learning on one platform; build dynamic learning content quickly and easily
- Seamlessly bulk-import existing learning content to the platform
- Robust analytics and performance insights
Coding Rooms replaces -
in-house set up, maintenance and ongoing development
custom virtual machines and IDEs
running instances on your own cloud servers
running multiple apps
monitoring security 24x7
with a powerful all-in-one platform that is continuously improved (visit our changelog to see what we mean).
Save time, resources and money.
Ready to Go Content & Environments
- Cyber Range interactive environment for cybersecurity training
- RStudio and Jupyter notebook for data science training
- SQLite, MySQL editors for database training
Leading Developer Training Organizations Use Coding Rooms
Virtual learning and instructional technology (VLIT) for coding and tech training at scale. Read the case studies:
Senior Learning Designer
“We’re implementing Coding Rooms as a platform for apprentices’ asynchronous study, using videos on the platform to introduce new concepts, multiple-choice questions to make sure they understand the material, and an embedded IDE to practice coding. Coaches observe the data and monitor progress.”Read the Case Study
Academic STEM Learning Consultant
“Instructors can work with the actual code to demonstrate their lessons, while learners can follow along. You don’t have to have multiple applications running at the same time.”Read the Case Study
Download our guide: Create your first autograded assignments.Get the autograding guide✉ Click to copy page URL and share with a colleague